background

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Growing tummy

Just a few pictures of my growing tummy. I found out I was pregnant on August 6th. This first picture was taken on Oct 9th when I was a little over 13 weeks pregnant.

 Taken at 16 weeks - not sure of the date. I could figure it out, but I don't really care to.
18 weeks - I think it was Nov 9th
 And last Friday was my 22 week mark on December 7th.
I had my ultrasound and had them write the gender down and put it in an envelop which we will open on Christmas morning. My guess is a boy, but I have been wrong with all the others, so we'll see if I finally got it right, or if once again I just have it mixed up. :-)

3 comments:

Heidi Miller said...

You look SOOOOOOO good! What a tiny little tummy you have. I can't wait to find out the gender. My guess is girl. She can marry my Benjamin, Eliza can marry Alex, Rebekah can marry TJ, and Kaitlyn can marry Cooper. Then, we will always always be together. :)

Ariel said...

I really love your haircut! I'm excited to hear about the gender:)

B Robinson said...

we are so excited for you! I am also due with Robinson # 4 the first of April.
Beth